Medication management is a type of outpatient treatment strategy that involves an initial evaluation of the patient’s need for their medication. Gen Consulting Company predicts the global medication management market will grow from USD 1,674 million in 2020 to USD 3,794 million by 2027, achieving a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.4 percent.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global medication management market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the medication management industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the software, mode of delivery, end user, and region. The global market for medication management can be segmented by software: automated dispensing system, clinical decision support system, computerized physician order entry, drug inventory management system, others. Medication management market is further segmented by mode of delivery: on-premises, web & cloud based. Based on end user, the medication management market is segmented into: hospitals, pharmacies, others. On the basis of region, the medication management market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– automated dispensing system
– clinical decision support system
– computerized physician order entry
– drug inventory management system
By mode of delivery:
– web & cloud based
By end user:
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Medication Management Market, including Becton, Dickinson and Company, Cerner Corporation, Epic Systems Corporation, GE Healthcare, ICU Medical, Inc., McKesson Corporation, Omnicell, Inc., UnitedHealth Group Incorporated, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global medication management market.
– To classify and forecast the global medication management market based on software, mode of delivery, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global medication management market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global medication management market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global medication management market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global medication management market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.