For years, the industry has been working on a variety of emerging memory technologies, including 3D XPoint, FRAM, Nano RAM, MRAM, phase-change memory and ReRAM to keep up with the explosion of data and bandwidth requirements in systems. The global next generation memory market was valued at USD 1,176 million in 2020 to USD 4,069 million by 2027, progressing at a CAGR of 19.4% from 2021 to 2027, according to Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global next generation memory market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the next generation memory industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, technology, application, and region. The global market for next generation memory can be segmented by type: non-volatile, volatile. Next generation memory market is further segmented by technology: magneto-resistive random-access memory (MRAM), ferroelectric random-access memory (FRAM), resistive random-access memory (ReRAM), 3D Xpoint, nano RAM, hybrid memory cube (HMC), high-bandwidth memory (HBM), others (PCM, SRAM, and STT-RAM). Based on application, the next generation memory market is segmented into: automotive, consumer electronics, enterprise storage, industrial, military & defense, telecommunications, others. On the basis of region, the next generation memory market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– magneto-resistive random-access memory (MRAM)
– ferroelectric random-access memory (FRAM)
– resistive random-access memory (ReRAM)
– 3D Xpoint
– nano RAM
– hybrid memory cube (HMC)
– high-bandwidth memory (HBM)
– others (PCM, SRAM, and STT-RAM)
– consumer electronics
– enterprise storage
– military & defense
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Next Generation Memory Market, including Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., Avalanche Technologies Inc., Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (Infineon Technologies AG), Fujitsu Limited, Honeywell International Inc., Intel Corporation, Kioxia Holdings Corporation, Micron Technologies Inc., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., SK Hynix Inc., Western Digital Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global next generation memory market.
– To classify and forecast the global next generation memory market based on type, technology, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global next generation memory market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global next generation memory market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global next generation memory market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global next generation memory market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.