Synthetic diamonds are grown in highly controlled laboratory environments using advanced technological processes that duplicate the conditions under which diamonds naturally develop when they form in the mantle, beneath the Earth’s crust. According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the global synthetic diamond market is expected to reach approximately USD 24,230 million, representing a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period 2021-2027.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global synthetic diamond market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the synthetic diamond industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, process, application, and region. The global market for synthetic diamond can be segmented by product: polished, rough. Synthetic diamond market is further segmented by process: high pressure high temperature (HPHT), chemical vapor deposition (CVD). Based on application, the synthetic diamond market is segmented into: construction, electronics, healthcare, jewelry, mining, oil & gas, others. On the basis of region, the synthetic diamond market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– high pressure high temperature (HPHT)
– chemical vapor deposition (CVD)
– oil & gas
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global synthetic diamond market with some of the key players being Applied Diamond, Inc., Element Six UK Ltd, Hebei Plasma Diamond Technology Co., Ltd., Henan Huanghe Whirlwind Co., Iljin Diamond Co. Ltd., New Diamond Technlogy, LLC, Pure Grown Diamonds, Scio Diamond Technology Corporation, Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd., Swarovski AG, Zhengzhou Sino-Crystal Diamond Co., Ltd., Zhongnan Diamond Co, Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global synthetic diamond market.
– To classify and forecast the global synthetic diamond market based on product, process, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global synthetic diamond market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global synthetic diamond market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global synthetic diamond market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global synthetic diamond market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.