Trouve360 Reports is a trusted and responsible organization based out of California, United States. Our terms and conditions are transparent and important with regards to purchase of our reports. Trouve360 Reports holds all the rights to its reports and is viable to change it as and when required. We would request you to go through all our terms and conditions before placing a final order for a hassle-free transaction.
Content and Copyright:
- We hold the rights to all the content created in house in the form of reports, whitepapers, case studies, infographics and articles.
- Use of this content for your benefit and without our knowledge is not advisable.
- Any alteration in the reports with regards to statistics and numbers is also not acceptable.
- In case of reports from our publishers, we do not hold any rights to their content. Trouve360 Reports shall not be responsible for any discrepancies occurring in their content.
Delivery and Payments:
- In case of direct purchase of reports or study material from Trouve360 Reports, the material will be delivered to the client within 48-72 hours of the payment being confirmed. In case of public holidays and weekends, the next working day will be considered.
- Sample reports will be delivered to the client within 24 hours of putting up the request. This is also in accordance with the publisher and Trouve360 Reports analysts.
- All international payments will be accepted in USD. We accept PayPal, Stripe, Bank Transfer etc.
- On purchase of reports in the form of physical or hard copy, an online copy will be first delivered to the client within 48-72 hours and then the hard copy will be delivered in approximately 4-7 working days.
- Charges and time of delivery may vary depending on the location of delivery. This will be at the discretion of the publisher.
- Any signed document from the client marks conformity of purchase.
- Cancellations of orders shall not be accepted after purchase or delivery of the reports.
- No refunds in any case are admissible.